February 10th, 2018
Come celebrate and raise funds for our school at our yearly Have-A-Heart Auction. This auction typically raise's over $100,000, and all proceeds from the event go to St. Joseph's school.
The Main Event:
- Tickets are typically $40 per person or buy a table of 10 for $350.
- Live Auction typically begins at 7:30pm.
- Beer, wine and signature drinks will be available for purchase.
- Guests must be 21 yrs and older.
Live/Super Silent Auction items
We all know that having our event catered by Smokeblossom, having Merrill Orthodontics donate the Orthodontic Package, and Masquerade masks at the ready has gotten you excited about our event, but let's add to the excitement by providing a teaser of some of the live/super silent auction items!
- Fund a Project: Classroom Computers
- A Perfect Smile: by Merrill Orthodontics (so exciting we had to mention it again)
- 1 Ruger American Rifle Predator: Model 6973 Caliber 6.5 Creedmor
- "Where's the Beef" package (approximately 100 lbs of local Black Angus beef)
- One Year Membership at Wenatchee Golf & Country Club
- Silver Mountain Snow Skiing/Indoor Waterpark Getaway
- Ellensburg Rodeo VIP Package
- Dinner for 8 catered by Smoke Blossom
- Gold N' Chrome Fishing Trip for 4
- Lake Chelan Package (4 adults/3 night stay)
- One Year Naming Rights to the St. Joseph Gymnasium
- St. Joseph Church Reserved Parking Spot
- VIP Table for 10 - 2019 Have a Heart Auction
- Front Row Seats for 12 at 2018 Christmas Program
- Dinner with Fr. Osmar
- Dinner with St. Joseph Staff - BBQ/swim party
- Dinner with the Sisters
- Classroom projects
- AND MORE TO COME!!!
Jeff Berdan - Auction Chair
Matthew Giannandrea - 585-354-7159 email@example.com
Donations of Cash:
Julie Hunter - 885-0454
Stacey Hill and John Schapman - Auction Website
Kory Soltwisch - Logistics
Steve Schonning - Data Entry
Justin Fevold - Treasurer
Addie and Hazel Adkins - Decorations
Michelle Gutzwiler - Advertising
Cherie Hubbard-Smith - Dessert Dash
Paula Mott - Class Projects
To reserve tickets or make a donation to the "Have a Heart" Auction please call the school at 509-663-2644 or visit the website at:
Online ticket sales will be available soon, but until then please call the school to make your reservations.