St. Joseph's Annual Crab Feed
Crab Feed is the major fundraiser for your Parent’s Club.
The profits from the Crab Feed Dinner are used to support St Joseph’s teachers and students as well as special programs.
Profit last year was $5,000.
The dinner also is a parish-wide opportunity to come together for fellowship. The 2011 Crab Feed had over 600 attendees!
WHAT DOES PARENTS CLUB DO FOR ST JOSEPH’S?
- Sponsors Back-to-School Night.
- Runs the hot lunch program and maintains the kitchen and playground.
- Pays for AR tests and supports the Library with funding for books.
- Supports Catholic Schools Week and pays to send our teachers to national Catholic education conferences.
- Supports Jumping Joes and Marian Club.
- Pays for the December ice skating and end-of –the-year pool party.
- Provides brunch for teachers several times during the year and cash for classroom supplies.
- Organizes Make A Difference Day at the School.
- Supports the Music Program, Honor Choir, and purchases games for rainy day recess.
- AND MORE!!!!
Families are required to give three (3) volunteer hours to Crab Feed (2 hours for pre-school families). Sign-up sheets are typically in the lobby weeks prior to the event with a variety of duties available. This is a very busy but FUN night and we need EVERYONE’S help to make the dinner a success.
Questions? Comments? Great Ideas?
Call Debbie at 670-5660 or Cathy in the School Office 663-2644 or email: email@example.com